Last 24h:
Online - 627
New users - 98
Guests - 1861
Bitcoin - $6 104
www.coinbase.com

Polymer Cash Online

Products: Fake money;

We sell polymer notes that are indistinguishable from the original.
We have the latest equipment, exactly the same as in the Bank of England .

Currently available are pounds with denominations of £ 5, £ 10, £ 20.
In the near future we plan to manufacture machines for creating polymer notes of many other countries.


QUESTION: why do we not use notes ourselves, but sell them here?
ANSWER: we ourselves use 90% of the notes we make. We sell the remaining 10% here because we need a small amount of bitcoins for investments of various crypto projects.

Seller since 01.2020
154 Sales
3 Products
Rating
Seller since 01.2020
154 Sales
3 Products
Rating

Seller's Products:

Customer Reviews (21)


Bitcoin Mixer
Bitcoin Mixer

Each payment is 100% anonymous, because we mix your bitcoin!

High Quality Products
High Quality Products

Choose the most popular products from verified sellers

Customer Care 24/7
Customer Care 24/7

Our Customer Care Managers will always help you

Escrow Protection
Escrow Protection

The seller will receive your payment only after you receive your order.

Real Reviews
Real Reviews

Read reviews of real buyers before making an order